2023 Art Exhibition
Entries Close: Wednesday 25th October
Cost: $10.00 per entry
Delivery: Wednesday 1st November between 10am and 2pm direct to Boddington Town Hall
Collection: Sunday 5th November between 12 noon and 2pm
Conditions of Entry
- Artists may enter up to 4 paintings
- All entries must be the original unaided work by the entrant and not previously exhibited at Boddington
- A non-refundable entry fee of $10 per will apply.
- Cash and entry forms to arrive at the Boddington Arts Council by no later than WEDNESDAY 25th October.
- If paying by direct transfer, payment to be made to the Boddington Arts Council by no later than WEDNESDAY 25th October 2023, BSB 086-535, 879584237 please include your name for reference and email your forms through to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entries to be framed/and or mounted and ready to hang.
- Identification labels from this form to be attached to the back of each entry.
- Size of each painting (Including frame) not to exceed 1m x 1m.
- Commission of 15% will be charged on all sales.
- The Boddington Arts Council reserves the right to reject artworks considered by the committee to be unsuitable.
- This competition does NOT accept prints, collages, computer generated images or photographs.
- Insurance is the responsibility of the artist.
- Entries are to be submitted at the entrant’s own risk.
- Boddington Arts Council will take due care in the handling of submitted works but shall not accept liability for any loss or damage incurred while in the custody of the organisation.
- Paintings may not be removed until close of exhibition, 12pm to 2PM on Sunday 6th November. Paintings must be signed out by a BAC steward. Please bring driver’s license for identification.
- All artworks to be collected within one week of event or it will be disposed of at the discretion of the BAC.
- Entries may arrive by courier but unsold work MUST be picked up after the event in person.
- The Shire of Boddingtons Acquisitive prize is open to local Boddington artists (open theme) or artists from outside of the Shire of Boddington but the work must be of a Boddington scene